Social Media Marketing
Improve Your Marketing Today
If you are a business online, then you probably have a number of marketing campaigns and ideas in circulation. However, if you want to significantly advance your results, then it pays to add social media to the mix!
• Start out by adding links to all of your websites for social bookmarking purposes. This will allow visitors to tweet or Digg anything of interest, meaning that they are updating it to a social media site so that other users can see it as well.
• Use different mediums of social media, including YouTube and Flickr. This will let you post videos and pictures relating to your business that any user will be able to access. This spreads the word even further about your company, and it reaches other people involved in those social media websites.
• Start groups online. Facebook or LinkedIn is the perfect platform for this because you can start groups in your area of interest. This will cultivate connections with your colleagues, and it will also spread the word about your company.
• Bookmark your website. There are a number of different social bookmarking websites, like Digg and Delicious. These are imperative to online marketing because they are driven by users who will tag or mark your website as a favorite so that other users can easily find it. This allows visitors to your website to work for you by promoting your content!
• Spread content. Even if you are simply bookmarking other people’s websites and mentioning them within your blogs, it still helps in the social media circles because other bloggers will appreciate the nod. In turn, they will potentially reach out to you to help in your marketing!